A Bit of Comedy – Possible VP Picks (Obama edition)

Obama/Sebelius
Barack Obama and Kansas Governor Kathleen Sebelius
Yes We Kansas

Obama/Zinni
Obama and Former Marine Corps General Anthony Zinni
Dorothy's Dream Ticket
or Vote OZ


Obama/Kaine
Obama and Virginia Governor Tim Kaine
'08 will be OK
or OK in '08


Obama/Bloomberg
Obama and Jewish Mayor Michael Bloomberg
The "KKK's worst nightmare" ticket


Obama/Richardson
Obama and half Caucasian/half Hispanic New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson
The Black and Tan Ticket
(On the plus side, they can try to get a beer to sponsor their campaign)
0r "Together We Add Up to One White Male" Ticket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good choices. I hope the CNN Internet Reporter talks about this tomorrow.

Scott said...

I like them! Since her response to the State of the Union, Sebelius has been at or near the top of my list.

Off-topic: Rob invited me over here (he and I know each other from College Dems at Central Michigan). I'll be sure to check out your blog more often. I'm at http://scottyurb.blogspot.com .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...